Position overview: active and result driven HR Generalist that will be responsible for recruiting, payroll, HR administration with the knowledge of English. This position will report to HR Director of the group, in Bucharest, Romania and the CEO.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Designing and implementing the overall recruiting strategy
- Improves manager and employee performance by identifying and clarifying problems, coaching and counseling managers and employees
- Complies with federal, state and local legal requirements, enforcing adherence to requirements and advising management on needed actions
- Supervising payroll
- Experience in similar HR position – at least 2 years
- Bachelor Degree or higher education in HR, Business or any similar field
- English, Romanian, Russian- advanced
- Excellent computer skills ( MS Office: Word, Excel, Power Point), Internet
- Mandatory, driving experience, B category
BENEFITS OF THIS JOB:
- The salary is negotiable depending on candidate’s experience and interview performance
- The opportunity to work in an international company and grow professionally
- Will collaborate and receive professional support with colleagues from different countries
Interested candidates may send CV to HR-Consulting company (search4staff.com) email Address: bb10@SEARCH4STAFF.COM ; phone: 062 101 290 Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code HRG in the subject line or resume. Short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for interview.