Where? Delsbo, Hälsingland , Sweden
What? The EVS organization is searching for volunteers
Period : 12 months ( autumn 2017 – summer 2018)
● Having interest in intercultural exchange;
● Age between 18-30 years;
● Not having any criminal file.
The volunteer will work with a few main areas:
- support the co-workers and villagers in baking and working in the bakery.
- support the villagers in their work in the wood workshop and the weaver.
- support the co-workers and villagers in the work at the farm (cultivating, taking care of animals etc.).
- take care of general tasks in the running of the home unit where they live (contribute to cooking food for the housemates, cleaning common areas etc.).
- take part in and support activities and projects at Staffansgården (e.g. sports activities, cultural events etc.).
- give support to villagers depending on their needs.
- optional and if possible: run own projects, depending on interest and background, such as a volunteer-café or improving the communicational performance of Staffansgården (homepage, web shop etc.).
To apply for EVS vacancy send your CV and Motivation letter to: email@example.com
With the subject: “Staffansgården”.
DDL: The 20th of May 2017 .
For more information acces: https://advitmoldova.wordpress.com/2017/05/08/lt-evs- under-erasmus- in-sweden/