Organizer: UNDP Moldova
What? Summer School “Chisinau Loading”
When? 24 July – 07 August 2017
The application form:
The deadline for application: 1 July 2017.
Expectation: The participants will be involved in innovative experiments to promote urban sustainable development.
About: Students are invited to participate at this exercise to develop prototypes for the services or products and test their functionality, being provided a budget of 200 $ per idea/prototype.
Where? ICT Centre of Excellence – Tekwill
The urban challenges are:
- Gloomy underground passages;
- Unsafe pedestrians’ crossings;
- Buildings with deteriorated facades;
- Missing maps with public transportation network;
- Absence of touristic signs;
- Insufficient promotion of the architectural and cultural patrimony, etc.
The prototypes of the solutions are expected to be:
- New on the market;
- Involving low production costs;
- That could be implemented in practice immediately without any changes in the legislation.
Contact for media: Laura Bohantova, Communications Analyst, [email protected] Tel: +373 685 11 883