HR-Consulting (www.search4staff.com) on behalf of its client, is looking for a highly professional candidate to fulfill the position of:
Driver (For 6 months/ Project)
Company: International Bank
SUMMARY: To provide Driver and General Administration Services to Company
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Act as driver for the Head and other members of staff of the EIB representation in Moldova and their guests
- Take responsibility for monitoring the maintenance of office vehicles
- Take responsibility for collecting and delivering mail to the post office, and other official documents to and from their relevant destination
- Collect and deliver re-entry permits, diplomatic ID’s, Pro1Bs, Pro1Cs and VAT exemptions etc from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Handle shopping for Office supplies as directed
- Perform other duties as may be assigned
- Certified middle school education
- Valid driving licence
- At least 5 years’ experience as a driver in Moldova. Experience with international companies/ organisations would be an asset
- Knowledge of the code and traffic regulations of the road in Moldova. Similar knowledge for the neighboring countries would be an advantage.
- Ability to plan a route/itinerary
- Knowledge in repair and maintenance of cars
- Basic training on physical protection of the people carried in the car, including a first- aid course
- High degree of confidentiality, discretion, loyalty and responsibility
- Knowledge of English.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally at all levels
- Professionalism, discretion, loyalty, patience and understanding when dealing both with members of staff and external contacts.
- A high degree of diplomatic skills
- High levels of honesty and trustworthiness. Must show high ethical standards at all times.
- Sense of responsibility.
- Initiative and the ability to co-ordinate different requirements, good at prioritizing and performing tasks according to tight deadlines
- Flexibility and adaptability with regards to working hours
- Commitment, Teamwork, Integrity, Reliability
Benefits of this job:
- Attractive salary;
- Company car.
Interested candidates may send CV to HR-Consulting company (search4staff.com) email: bb30@SEARCH4STAFF.COM ; phone: 062101290 Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code DRIVER in the subject line or resume. Short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for interview.