HR-Consulting (www.search4staff.com) on behalf of its client, is looking for a highly professional candidate to fulfill the position of:
Customer Care Manager
Company: The main activity is real estate: rentals and property management.
Customer care manager ensures that the needs of customers are being satisfied. Her/his aim is to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the organization.
– providing help and advice to customers using organization’s services;
– communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter and face to face;
– investigating and solving customers; problems;
– handling customer complaints or any major incidents; issuing refunds or compensation to customers;
– keeping accurate records of correspondence with customers;
– producing written information for customers, often involving use of computer packages/software;
– developing feedback or complaints procedures for customers to use;
– finding ways to measure customer satisfaction and improve services;
– improving customer service procedures, policies and standards for the company; discussing with other managers possible improvements to customer service;
– learning about the company’s products or services and keeping up to date with changes;
– keeping ahead of developments in customer service by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending courses.
The position is open for full time job within working schedule from 9:00 till 18:00, 5 days per week. Customer Care Manager duties imply the availability of the manager to get involved out of working schedule.
What to expect:
– Work is usually carried out from the office or from the other sites situated in the city limits.
– Face-to- face contact with English speaking customers. 99% of our clients are not locals.
– Whatever the setting, you will need to behave in a calm, professional and responsible manner at all times.
– The work may be stressful when you are dealing with customers who are upset or angry.
– Management, marketing or tourism studies;
– You will need to show: communication skills that allow you to inform, help and advise customers clearly and to liaise effectively with other professionals; listening skills, to understand exactly what customers require; problem-solving skills;
– confidence, patience, politeness, tactful and diplomatic approach, when dealing with difficult situations;
– creative thinking, to be able to come up with new ideas to improve customer service standards;
– an ability to work well under pressure;
– organizational and planning skills;
– good personal presentation;
– committed to improve your own customer service skills on an ongoing basis.
Interested candidates may send CV to HR-Consulting (www.search4staff.com) email address: email@example.com
Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code CCM in the subject line or resume. For more information, please call:
+373 22 87 65 56; +373 62 10 12 90
All resumes will be analyzed. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for interview.