HR-Consulting is a recruitment agency with more than 20 years in business. We are currently looking for a highly professional candidate to fulfill the position of the:
Clients Account Manager for Latin America
Company Overview: foreign IT Company that develops Market Research & Shopping Software.
Position overview: the Account Manager serves as the primary business contact for the client and is responsible for client satisfaction.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Establishing and maintaining strong client relationships through regular close contact account management that will include regular face-to- face meetings, telephone, email or other online way of communication;
- Retain and expand clients portfolio annual system usage;
- Ensure that clients know to use the services, provide assistance, and support if necessary;
- Project managing, developing timetables and setting deadlines for clients and the Company’s internal team;
- Producing monthly and quarterly status reports to each client and establishing individual requirements.
- Actively seeking to provide more benefits to portfolio by the services offered by Company.
- Good spoken and written communication skills;
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills;
- Confidence, tact and a persuasive manner;
- Good organizational and time management skills;
- A professional manner and good understanding of specifics of Latin America area;
- Spanish and English – advanced to fluent level.
BENEFITS OF THIS JOB:
- The salary is negotiable depending on candidate’s experience and interview performance + bonuses;
- Young, active team and good working environment;
- Office – in the center of the city.
Interested candidates may send CV to HR-Consulting company (search4staff.com) email address:bb30@SEARCH4STAFF.COM. Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code CHEK in the subject line or resume. Short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for interview.