If you want to develop your skills in the field of democracy and human rights and become a strong defender of those in your country and globally, then this course is for you.
Organizer: Netherlands Institute of Business
When ? from 5th till 12th November 2017
Where ? Moscow, Russia
The course is designed for youth workers who would like to develop their knowledge, education and skills in the field of democracy and human rights. The course is for those who would like to learn more about the topics and determine the ways how they can develop their future work in this field.
The following topics will be discussed within the course:
– what are the ways how youth workers can influence on the level of the development of democracy and human rights;
– what is the role of education in the field of democracy and human rights;
– which kind of youth projects in the field of democracy and human rights can be developed, what are the organizations sponsoring such projects;
– how to find partners for the projects in the field of democracy and human rights;
– what are the career opportunities for the specialists in these fields;
– other topics upon request.
The fee for course: 490 euro.
The fee includes:
-The program of the course
How to apply ?
If you want to apply, then send your CV to email@example.com and indicate the following information in the text of the email:
-Date of birth
-Title of the course you are applying for
-send a copy of the email to – firstname.lastname@example.org
-there are not any age or geographical limits for the applicants. Person of any age from any country is welcome to apply for the course.
-participants who will complete the course will be provided the certificates issued by the Netherlands School of Business.
Application deadline: 1 October 2017
More details here.