Needed a candidate for Commercial Intelligence & Planning Department for the position Information Services Analyst.
Please see our requirements for the candidate below:
– Support the design, build and deployment of IS Solutions and IS processes. Engage with stakeholders to understand current and future business requirements and their impact on the IS landscape.
– Understand the IS Service delivery model, IS processes and IS portfolio of solutions.
– Provide IS advice and assistance to customers to enable them in executing their strategic plans through the application of relevant standards, practices, processes and tools within assigned scope.
– Support in the design, build and deployment of IS solutions or IS processes and/or delivery of IS services by working closely with relevant functional teams.
– Create and maintain systems/services documentations, training programs/materials, operating manuals within assigned scope.
– Adhere to relevant policies, procedures and standards in order to achieve quality and compliance of solution and services.
– Collaborate and share knowledge and intelligence with colleagues in CIP and other functions, on matters such as applicable policies, standards, procedures and guidelines, efficient use of tools and technologies.
– Lead the iSMS project in the affiliate.
– Action Oriented, Priority Setting, Problem Solving, Standing Alone, Customer Focus, Integrity and Trust, Peer Relationships, Comfort Around Higher Mgmt, Composure, Listening, Learning on the Fly, Organizational Agility, developed Analytical skills
∙ University degree (Information Systems, Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent) with additional certificates, degrees or experience in IS
∙ 1-5 years of experience of business/IS experience
– Romanian: fluent
– Russian: fluent
– English: upper-intermediate
∙ PC skills: Microsoft/Windows related softwares
∙ Programming: C++, SQL: Querying and managing data
Send your CV on BB20@search4staff.com