Focusing on youth unemployment, one of the possible solutions and ways to decrease its level in Europe generally and the countries of Eastern Partnership particularly is empowering and promoting entrepreneurship among young people. At the same time, in the last years one can observe another phenomenon which is a blooming development of IT sector and professionals in the Eastern European countries. Taking into the consideration those two facts, such as the high level of youth unemployment and the number of competent IT professionals, the possible solution in this situation can be promoting IT entrepreneurship among young people.
The objectives of the project are:
- To educate youth workers from the participating organisations about tools and methods in youth work related to empowering young people and promoting entrepreneurship
- To share good practices from the participating countries and organisations
- To promote IT entrepreneurship among young people in the participating countries
- To raise awareness among young people and in local communities about the economic potential of the region
- To research the needs of young people in local communities regarding entrepreneurial education
- To establish partner relationships and networking between participating organisations
- To raise the capacities of participating organisations in the field of non-formal education
- To promote Erasmus+ Programme and its opportunities for young people
The training course with the participation of 30 youth workers from 10 partner organisations will take place in Yerevan, Armenia, during 25th of February – 05th of March, 2018. The activity will be based on non-formal methods, such as workshops, learning by doing, simulations, presentations, theater plays, group work, etc.
The deadline for applications is 8 February 2018.
For details click here.