HR-Consulting is a recruitment agency with more than 20 years in business. We are currently looking for a highly professional candidate to fulfill the position of the:
Retail Marketing Coordinator
Company Overview: International retail company with over 27 stores located in Moldova.
Position overview: you will be responsible for providing best-in- class integrated marketing support, communication to different types of customers. This position is directly subordinated to Marketing Manager of the group, in Bucharest, Romania.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for efficient media buying (for promotional campaigns, events etc).
- Work with our creative agency to produce bespoke digital assets and content, in-store POS and tools to elevate brand position and product visibility.
- Effective end-to- end management & co-ordination of all stages of campaign development from initial brief through to design sign off, costings & eventual delivery into stores within the requested timeframe
- Working with Operations, Finance and Planning teams to identify and set KPIs and go-forward recommendations
- Professional with over 3 years of experience as marketing coordinator or any similar positions in retail business or marketing agencies
- Bachelor Degree or higher education in Marketing
- Proven success in planning and delivering campaigns, in store marketing
- English, Romanian, Russian – advanced (ability to deliver promotional messages in these languages)
- Excellent computer skills and communication skills
- Mandatory, driving experience, B category
BENEFITS OF THIS JOB:
- The salary is negotiable depending on candidate’s experience and interview performance
- The opportunity to work in an international company and grow professionally
- Will collaborate and receive professional support with colleagues from different countries
Interested candidates may send CV to HR-Consulting company (search4staff.com) email Address: bb30@SEARCH4STAFF.COM ; phone: 062101290 Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code MMM in the subject line or resume. Short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for interview.