A small group of Computer Science students started the WebHostingGeeks website back in 2004 as a university project. Today, they collect and analyze enormous amounts of information from across the Internet. Their servers process about 20,000 records per second, resulting in the unique quality metrics. Organizers know from their time at college that school is expensive, so they want to cover some of your expenses. Under this scholarship program, students need to write 1500-2000 words on the below given topics and send it to the organizers.
The deadline for submission is December 1, 2017. The winner will be announced on December 15, 2017.
Who can apply?
All current students can apply for this scholarship. Scholarship candidates are required to write and submit unique and creative essays on the set topics. Your article must be well researched, useful and engaging.
- Big Data;
- Artificial Inteligence;
- Machine Learning;
- Internet of Things;
- Information Systems and Computer Applications;
- Probability and Statistics in Data Science;
- Data Verification, Interpretation and Visualization;
- Cloud Computing and Blockchain Technology;
- Written in English;
- 1500-2000 words;
- Original and creative;
- Well-researched and structured;
- Sources are properly linked.
How to apply?
Once you have finished your article, you can submit it in a word .doc file format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make sure to complete the details below:
- Your personal details including your full name, telephone number and mailing address;
- The name of the School, College or University you attend;
- Your topic or area of study;
- Proof of study at the College/School/University you have stated.
Terms and Conditions:
- Submitted entries should be original and duly written by the applicants;
- Incomplete entries will not be considered;
- Non-English submissions will be rejected;
- Organizers will never charge or ask for any fees to join the program;
- Upon submission of your article you agree that the organizers have the exclusive rights to use it in any way.
If you have any questions, please email: email@example.com.