The Public Association „EcoVisio” (AO “EcoVisio”) is a grassroots NGO from Moldova working in the field of environment, social entrepreneurship and civic engagement since 1999.
The association focuses its work on empowerment through education, action and connecting people. Its vision is the sustainable development of Moldova and the neighbouring regions, uniting all the ethnic groups and languages in a diverse and resilient society based on positive attitude, values of creative economic cooperation and responsibility for the natural resources as commons. Find more details on its work here.
The organization, its area of activities and professional standards are growing and it is looking for a fundraiser to supplement the team.
The Fundraiser will:
- Develop fundraising plan and strategies to achieve a significant increase in organizations’ funding opportunities
- Manage a database of existing and potential partners and donors
- Take part in strategic planning to increase awareness of the organization
- Proactively develop relationships with major donors and community fundraisers
- Work in cooperation with the Management Team, PR department and Program Coordinators to discover new and improve existing funding possibilities and improve organization’s media presence
- Experience of work in fundraising and ability to demonstrate results of previous work
- Understanding of all aspects of project cycle; previous experience with work for NGO is an asset
- Ability to plan strategically, to develop and to follow clear and efficient long-term fundraising strategy
- Ability to work in very structured and independent wa in line with objectives and mission of the organization
- Good research skills
- Good networking skills – he/she should be a part of various networks that are inducive to fundraising
- Ability to produce clear and structured written content in English and Romanian
- Perfect command of English is a must. Good Romanian and Russian skills are an asset
- Ability to prioritize effectively while working on multiple tasks
- Ability to meet deadlines and perform well under pressure
- Work based on values which are in line with values of the EcoVisio Team
- Motivation for long term involvement in the activities of EcoVisio being employed for 12 months or more (Part time is possible, in case the person can ensure ongoing availability).
- A competitive salary with possibility of increase upon successful fundraising results
- Vibrant and enthusiastic team
- Family friendly working environment
- Flexibility in organizing the working process (also time and place) and a lot of space for creativity
- Possibility of personal professional development connected to an international context.
Send via e-mail email@example.com (indicating in the Subject of the message: Application_Fundraiser 2018) the following:
- your CV – including relevant experience in similar position and
- the list of projects for which you have successfully worked as fundraiser and the list of donors with whom you have experience of submitting applications
- Letter of expression of interest (in English)
The deadline for the submission of application is: 15th of February, 2018. You can get any additional information by e-mail or by phone: +373 79456612. Only shortlisted qualified candidates will be contacted via e-mail or phone and invited for an interview in person.