Who organizes? Chișinău Startup Week and Tekwill
When? November 6-10
Where? 9/11 Studenților str.
Five days of exciting entrepreneurial events that will bring together local and regional speakers and successful startups, and include over 30 networking and workshop sessions on funding, marketing, sales training, hackathons, entrepreneurial initiatives, and much more.
Chisinau Startup Week 2017 is organized under the global brand powered by Techstars to gather the local community, inspire entrepreneurship in Moldova, and empower local entrepreneurs.
- Day 1: ICT4Gov – Official opening of Startup Week, where important announcements will be made on creating the Startup Moldova program, development of the IT parks, E-commerce legislation, launching of Moldovan Angel network and Startup Investment Fund.
- Day 2: TechEconomy – A shared practice series of events, where local Government officials, Corporate managers and Donor representatives will discuss the opportunities of using technological innovations in Health, Energy, Fashion, Agriculture, Finance and Education sectors.
- Day 3: Seed Forum – Full day Investment Forum, designed to connect local and regional investors and financing firms.
- Day 4: Startup Battlefield – Moldova will present their top 20 innovational startups to local and foreign investors and partners through a world-class Demo Day and Booth Fair.
- Day 5: Tech Open Doors – Entrepreneurial hubs and ICT companies located in Chisinau open their doors to the community by organizing educational events and activities.
- Days 6 and 7 are all about action at Startup Weekend Moldova 2017
Register now on https://chisinau.startupweek.co/
Source: Facebook page of the event