HR-Consulting (www.search4staff.com) on behalf of its client, is looking for a highly professional candidate to fulfill the position of:
Country Manager for Payday Lender
Company: Is innovative and successful payday lender holding the leading position in Poland, Latvia, Czech Republic and Georgia markets. Our aim is to make a difference every day in everyday life by offering fast, easy, understood and personal financial solutions. Company has over 88 employees in five countries, but we are growing fast and also expanding into new markets every year.
• Develop and implement strategic plan for the company in the most time efficient and cost effective manner;
• Develop and maintain the operational performance of the company;
• Monitor the operating and financial results against plans and budgets;
• Build and maintain an effective team;
• Represent the company to partners and all professional associations;
• Negotiate with potential investors, banks and other credit companies;
• Initiate and coordinate marketing activity.
• University degree in Economics / Business administration / Management or equivalent;
• Successful experience in a similar position;
• Fintech/eCommerce/online business experience;
• Excellent business development and strategy skills;
• Strong sense of responsibility and result-orientation;
• Good leadership, team building, motivational and communication skills;
• Willingness and ability to grow and to handle a wide variety of challenges;
• Romanian and English/Russian language skills.
Benefits of this job:
• Dynamic, professional and international working environment;
• Competitive salary and benefits package;
• Strong growth and training opportunities;
• Friendly professional team and informal atmosphere.
Interested candidates may send CV to HR-Consulting (www.search4staff.com) e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code MFO in the subject line or resume.
For more information, please call: +373 22 87 65 56; +373 62 10 12 90
All resumes will be analyzed. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for interview.
This post is also available in: EN