International Scholarship Program provides an unique opportunity for personal development and successful career in globalized World. You can be the one to take advantage of this excellent opportunity and become a part of the University of Dabrowa Górnicza academic community. The University of Dabrowa Górnicza, located between two major urban centers in the south of Poland such as Katowice and Krakow, is one of the most renown business and information technology universities in Poland.
Who can apply:
– A graduate of secondary school and with a certificate of graduation which entitles to apply for a higher education programme;
– Those who have knowledge of English language of at least B2 level according to Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (it will be verified during a personal interview with a teacher of English);
– There is no age limit.
– No tuition fee;
– Up to 10000 Euro of scholarship.
How to apply:
Attach these required documents to the application form and send it till September 30th (2017)
– Application form (http://scholarships.wsb.edu.pl/application,i3.html)
– Documents which entitle to apply for higher education programme: certificate of graduation ofsecondary school, maturity diploma, university diploma with certified (sworn) translation into Polish language;
– Scan of passport (only the page with your photo);
– Medical certificate which declares that you are fit and can study;
– Disability certificate (if any).