If you are between 18 and 30 years old and are passionate about art, history and culture, you should apply!
Name of the project: EVS between East and West – Young Ambassadors of Future
Period: 1 September 2017 – 31 January 2018
Location: Klodzko/ Poland, Museum of Klodzko Region
Organizers: The National Youth Council of Moldova, Europejskie Forum Młodzieży
As a volunteer you will:
- help in the preparation of the Museum’s lessons for the teenagers;
- help with leading the Museum’s lessons for teenagers and children;
- help in the preparation of the promotion materials;
- spreading the promotional materials;
- help in the editing of the of the information on the Museum’s web page;
- help the Museum’s workers in the guidance of the guests;
- meet the guests of the Museum;
- write articles for EFM News.
You will learn:
- how to prepare exhibitions;
- how to lead historical lesson in museum;
- how to work in a international group;
- how to coordinate a cultural project;
- learn different non-formal methods of education;
- how to prepare flyers, posters, information for the website.
What is covered?
- Transportation to and from Poland
- Allowance for food
- Local transportation allowance
- Pocket money allowance
It is important: You must know English at a level that will allow to engage in conversations and express your ideas freely, both verbally and in writing.
How to apply?
- Complete the formular: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc7h65BnlRMz-CNbiRfSOQ0WScuKtLScpowL_GT4MSikiGxWQ/viewform
- Send your CV to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
- Prepare for a Skype interview with the hosting organization.
This post is also available in: RO